No need to fumble for your glasses every time you want to see how fast or how far you’re going. This display has numerals that are twice the size as the regular one. It makes it easier to see. This larger numbered display also has a button so you can scroll through the options of Time, Speed, Distance, and Calories. There is also a scan function so you can just watch the functions change for you. Save on battery life because it will only turn on when you are pedalling and it turns itself off shortly after you stop.
- • Large, High-Contrast numerals are easy to see; numerals are twice as large as standard display
- • 6 useful functions; Displays Time, Distance, Odometer, Speed, Calories, and has a Scan setting
- • It will works with either the DeskCycle or the MagneTrainer
- • No worry 1 year warranty
- • Window size is 2.42 inches compared to the Standard display window size is 1.5 inches (diagonal)
Additional Odometer Function
This display also has an odometer that will track your total miles you’ve pedalled on the bike. This is one additional function that the standard display does not have. It will go for 9999 miles and then roll back to zero. You can reset to zero at any time too if you prefer.